• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Big Ailerons

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Still waiting for some graphics from Eric at B&E but put all together for a final check of things. Sorry I forgot to put it on the scale. I'll get a weight tomorrow, I promise.

HOLY HELL dude!!! I use spoilerons a lot for super tight waterfalls, I can't imagine how fast that thing would waterfall even for a 40 center!!!!:way_to_go:

PS, I think I'm going to put spats on my Winter project, what size do you use for your largest birds??

Spats

100cc
HOLY HELL dude!!! I use spoilerons a lot for super tight waterfalls, I can't imagine how fast that thing would waterfall even for a 40 center!!!!:way_to_go:

PS, I think I'm going to put spats on my Winter project, what size do you use for your largest birds??

Yes they are almost scary big when I look at it.

I use the 40% Spats. You can get them from Chief. The largest diameter wheel you can use is 4 3/4" 5" will barely fit and may rub.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

I use the 40% Spats. You can get them from Chief. The largest diameter wheel you can use is 4 3/4" 5" will barely fit and may rub.
Good to know. The spats I am ordering from Tony for the Yak will fit the White Rose mains perfectly. :way_to_go:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

I remember reading a thread sometime back about a gentleman that redesigned the ailerons on a 3.1M Hangar 9 Sukhoi. Apparently for 3D... I thought those suckers were big. Ha! :laughing: