• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

automatic subscriptions

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Daytonarc;2839 wrote: I had this problem, when the site first came up the default was set to notify after every post and I wanted it one email daily. I changed the setting and kept getting emails. The problem is when you change your settings on notifications it changes any new subscriptions but does not change existing subscriptions. I could not find a way to change the notifications on an existing subscribed thread but did find that if you unsubscribe then subscribe to the thread the new subscription will have the settings you currently have.

Sounds like a great idea. I was worried that someone would be hurt and offended if I unsubscribed.

nebwake

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=5]SleepyC[/MENTION] #sleepyc how does this thing work? anyways, yes stop F$#king emailing me everytime someone posts in every thread I wrote in! I want to subscribe to things but hate the emails. Can you just add a "my Giantscalenews" button like the other sites:cool:?

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Very simple, guys!!!

Go to your Settings. On the left side, select "Subscriptions". All of your subscribed threads are listed. Over on the right hand side is a column of notifications. Select the subscription box. At the bottom of the list is a dropdown menu box that says, "Selected Threads". Click the arrow, then you can change the settings on those subscriptions.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
rcbobp;3192 wrote: Very simple, guys!!!

Go to your Settings. On the left side, select "Subscriptions". All of your subscribed threads are listed. Over on the right hand side is a column of notifications. Select the subscription box. At the bottom of the list is a dropdown menu box that says, "Selected Threads". Click the arrow, then you can change the settings on those subscriptions.

But I still get an email every time somebody quotes me. I bet you will get an email that I quoted you.

Bdegan

50cc
Daytonarc;3189 wrote: Let me know when you figure that one out. It is annoying.

rcbobp;3192 wrote: Very simple, guys!!!

Wait ..wait...... wait for it LOL !!!!