• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Are you waiting for that plane to be back in stock? Wondering where the heck it is?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
unnamed (6).jpg
Are you wondering where the heck your pre-ordered plane is? Or why a plane is taking so long to get back in stock might be? Well look above and the answer is right there! These are shipping barges that are ANCHORED off the coast waiting for the port disputes to get resolved. I have heard that a temporary agreement is in place and work will resume shortly but that doesn't mean it's going to be easy to catch up! I've also heard stories that some companies have purchased old 747's just to keep there products on the shelves!

So where is your plane? Could be right in front of you as you're looking at these photos.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed.jpg

dougb

50cc
From what I have read it boils down to money & power. Hard to believe everything you read so I'm not sure but given human nature ... probably money & power. LOL

Doug B.

Rich B

50cc
I believe 3DHS planes come to the East Coast now after they moved the business to the East. Didn't this just effect the Long Shore West Coast?

dougb

50cc
[MENTION=17]Dougbo[/MENTION] I would say hit the nail on the head![/QUOTE]

Thanks Mike :)

Doug B.