• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Anyone using a EME 120?

jymz

30cc
I'm looking at getting a EME120. I was wondering if anyone has one and how they like it. If they have had any problems with it.

Thanks for any info

jymz

Yup. Running one on tuned pipes. Good bang for your buck. Installed Bowman rings even before the first start up.

Cranks a 28x9.5 Falcon CF at almost 6600. Pulls a 28# airplane around like a rag doll.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Yup. Running one on tuned pipes. Good bang for your buck. Installed Bowman rings even before the first start up.

Cranks a 28x9.5 Falcon CF at almost 6600. Pulls a 28# airplane around like a rag doll.

I did the same, also mufflers that came with it were junk so I used DA100 mufflers ran hard but had several small issues along the way but mine was #0009. Pretty sure taildragger got them to fix the small stuff after that first shipment. Similar power to my current DLE 120's.

jymz

30cc
Mile High is where I would get it from. Must have missed it, but its still reasonably priced.