• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aj aircraft 93,73,56 laser

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
The visibility hasn't been an issue for me, so far...(I'm flying a 56"). Yesterday I had it in a high hover with some cumulus clouds in the background so all I saw was the red on the wings. it looked cool though. I haven't had any orientation issues due to the color scheme.

ryan_m

100cc
Nice flying Vegasking, please tell me you are coming to Kennett next weekend and bringing that plane with you!
I'd love to see it in person...

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Yes we should be there and also the 73" Laser. I can also bring with me a NIB 83" Extreme Flight MXS if anyone is interested in it. Let me know.

Still waiting to here if anyone has tried this with a vvrc 40cc setup. I would like to build one but fear a gas setup will be a little to heavy for this plane like it is with the 71 slick.

ryan_m

100cc
I saw one setup with a DA-35 at a fly-in last weekend, Vegasking owned it. Flew great. He said he likes it more than several other planes that he has in this size, including the Extreme Flight 76" MXS, which is definitely not too big for a 40 twin.