• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroworks launches new website

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Rocco ( [MENTION=3316]AeroWorks[/MENTION] )has been telling us about his new website for quite sometime now and wanted us to hold off on the news until today. They did a fantastic job of bringing their working but outdated site to life last week with a soft launch. This site is not an out of the box solution like many out there today. As a developer myself I can appreciate the work put into this site as it does sooooo much more than just take your order. It is integrated in every piece of there receiving (inventory), sales, shipping, billing, content management system and customer service. It really is a work of art and to celebrate Aeroworks is offering 15% Off any “In Stock†Aeroworks Aircraft thru November 21st! On to Rocco's message!

LaunchBanner_650x110.jpg

To our valued customers,

Aeroworks is proud to announce that a few days ago we released our new website and on-line store. Aeroworks was established in 1992 and our old site had long been in need of improvement. When designing our new website we took our customers top concerns they had of our old website. Our customers wanted:

• Fast Site Performance
  • Easy Navigation
  • New Videos
  • Simple Checkout

Aeroworks took these priorities, along with some of our own requirements, to establish an incredible new website. This site has the same address Aero-Works.net but that is the only thing that stayed the same. The new Aeroworks has a ton of new features such as:

• Live Inventory – All inventory is updated with every transaction.
  • PayPal along with all major Credit Cards is accepted.
  • Email Subscription – enter your email for the latest Aeroworks News, Information and Sales.
  • Links to Social Media such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
  • Links to your favorite forums.
  • A Contact Tab to send an email to us directly, for a quicker response.

Aeroworks will officially be launching our new website on November 5[SUP]th[/SUP], 2014. To celebrate we will be offering 15% Off any “In Stock†Aeroworks Aircraft. To receive this discount:

1. Choose an aircraft and ADD TO CART.
  2. “Have a discount code?†enter BANNERLAUNCH
  3. Click APPLY CODE. Your updated price will then be applied to your order.

We appreciate your patience in establishing this new website. It was quite a task. Aeroworks will also be adding to the site with even more great features. So visit our site often to see our improvements.

Sincerely,

Rocco Mariani
President, Aeroworks

Here is a screen shot of the new site!

LeftBannerHome.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Cool! Congrats to aero works on the upgrade. I wish I had available funds to take advantage of the sale!

AKfreak

150cc
Nice looking website, people don't realize how much effort goes into a good website. It's easier now with HTML5 than dealing with Flash, but that's another story.

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thanks for the compliments I really do appreciate it. Let me know if you guys have any problems with the site so we can get them fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Rocco