• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I need to get a motor and mount it, then mount the cowl and mine will be ready to go.

Just got a new toy so money is being gravitated towards that :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
20150512_074752.jpg

It was mostly necessity as I commute on bike and my last ride all but fell off a cliff. I only have my Jeep as a backup for rainy days, it costs far too much to drive it every day of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I quite like it sofar. Got some things I'm going to tweak and change up but it's a total blast. Got stuck in an unexpected downpour yesterday, the bike handled it awesomely but my legs and feet did not fare so well (wet, cold, numb).

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It wouldn't have been so bad if I had some waterproof pants to keep water off my legs and out of the top of my boots. That will be the next investment come fall/winter time again. I'm hoping this is the last big storm until then.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
WoW man how crazy is this. About 5 minutes ago there was a bike wreck on the street I live on about a half block away. Dude tried to pass a car in the bicycle lane and the car turned into him. Stupid ass. Anyway... I quit riding in bad weather because there are just too many people here in Oregon that just don't look for Motorcycles, unlike Cali plus a bike is just in the way of cars and trucks here when it rains. We drive in the wet here like most drive when it's dry. :)

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Most people in Cali don't know how to drive in the rain... There were probably a dozen accidents along my 22 mile commute home yesterday, which is made even worse by the fact that I was actually on the bike! Thankfully, I had a window of clear weather that I was able to escape the madness through- everything happened after I went through.