• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 40% extra prototype!?!?!

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thanks so much @Xpress for you words on this plane. I heard that a bigger motor maybe in the future for this beast as well. It looks awesome and I am sure Nick ( @I Love Nachos ) had his hand in those graphics.

Thanks Mike! Yeah I may have had something to do with it. :) We've been excited about this one for quite some time now. Just about as excited to start on the new........ ummmm.. nevermind. I didn't say anything. crap

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks Mike! Yeah I may have had something to do with it. :) We've been excited about this one for quite some time now. Just about as excited to start on the new........ ummmm.. nevermind. I didn't say anything. crap

I've heard a bit about it myself recently. I've got spies at the factory. Lol can't wait to see it!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2

What Nick meant to say was we are starting on a new project on putting water guns on our planes so you can fly and cool off at the same time in the summer.

:)

Bipenut53

150cc
What Nick meant to say was we are starting on a new project on putting water guns on our planes so you can fly and cool off at the same time in the summer.

:)

Uh huh..... [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]..... And I have some swamp land here in central Washington state for sale, you should see it, everything around it is desert.....

Thats ok... Keep up the good work you guys do!! We can wait.... :popcorn: