• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 30cc 71" Extra 330SC

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Here is a screenshot [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] just emailed me of an aerobeez shopping cart with pretty much everything you need in it. aerobeez shopping cart.JPG

SnowDog

Ok, so I have to apologize... I had a mixed up moment of personal awareness lol. I thought I was posting in the 50cc thread. This plane could easily be built between $800-$900 with good gear.

LOL I was just going to post that Nate must be thinking about a larger airframe and say Nate...this is a 30cc bird! :) :) ;)

3DMad5

50cc
Ok, so I have to apologize... I had a mixed up moment of personal awareness lol. I thought I was posting in the 50cc thread. This plane could easily be built between $800-$900 with good gear.

No worries, it happens to the best of us. That definitely looks a lot more achievable for someone in my position... Not to mention a whole lot less intimidating!

Manfred

New to GSN!
I am new here, and like to say Hello!
And I like to say thanks to Gyro and all the others for this nice review, I scanned the full story twice!

I am very close to order the red version of the Extra 330 and have still some doubts.
What means: * some of the narrow thin points in the covering peeled and needed some clear ultracote applied *
Is this a bigger issues and how it is to repair?

Are you sure about the declared * Wing Area: 1200 sq in * compare to the EF Extra with a Wingspan of 78 vs 71´`?

Weight wise, declared are 10,5 lbs you measure was * 10lbs, 9oz without fuel and battery * which is very close.
Do you remember the AUW with the battery and the flying weight of the electric version.

Thanks and Happy Flying

afrye1

30cc
I'm not sure what 3 inch spinner backplate to use can you help me out I'm running the Motorola fly 43324 my SC 330 I do have a carbon fiber 3 inch spinner with the prop spinner adapter for that shaft on the 4332 I just cannot find the backplate

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
After watching the video's and reading this thread finally decided the 71 Extra will be my new 70 size plane. Ordered a red one yesterday afternoon, Fedex drops it off a my door this morning! So far, so good, Aerobeez means business :)

I'll be doing an electric setup mostly likely the same setup 6S setup from the thread with the Motrofly 4330. I hope to have it done by September, I'll be purchasing equipment over the next couple months.

gyro

GSN Contributor
After watching the video's and reading this thread finally decided the 71 Extra will be my new 70 size plane. Ordered a red one yesterday afternoon, Fedex drops it off a my door this morning! So far, so good, Aerobeez means business :)

I'll be doing an electric setup mostly likely the same setup 6S setup from the thread with the Motrofly 4330. I hope to have it done by September, I'll be purchasing equipment over the next couple months.

Congrats, and good luck! Let me know if you need any help/advice. This plane is soooooo smooth on electric :D

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

Sweet! Those guys at [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] are awesome! You will love the extra!