Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bug Alert Adding pictures to a conversation

Discussion in 'Site Tutorials, Requests, Bug Reports, etc.' started by thurmma, Mar 3, 2015.

1. @Bartman @SleepyC
    When I go to add a picture to a conversation it asks me for a URL, there is no option to upload an image. I don't know if this is a bug or if I am just missing something.

Thank you both for all of your dedication to making this the best GS site on the planet!

2. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

I've had a lot of conversations with people looking for assistance and can't attach a pic either. I know we used to be able to.

3. Daytonarc

Daytonarc 70cc twin V2

Don't you see this?

Screen.jpg

4. Daytonarc

Daytonarc 70cc twin V2

Never mind I just noticed you are talking about conversations not replies.

thurmma likes this.
  5. For a minute there I thought I missed something REALLY obvious :) Wouldn't be the first time.

Jetpainter and ChickenBalls like this.

6. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Hah....I was mistaken once, but I was wrong :oblong:

thurmma and bigblueswope like this.
  7. SleepyC

SleepyC 150cc

OH
    Hmmm.

8. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp