• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

A new flying adventure

Well, just got all signed up. Thanks to Kitman for letting me know about Giant Scale News and to Pakratt76 for helping the computer challenged here. Let the adventure begin.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
welcome to the site RC4. we're still working on the visuals and some of the functions so hang in there with that, otherwise jump right in!

Bart

SleepyC

150cc
I'd be REALLY excited, except Papa Joe "Carden Gang Boss" Stek has left the ranks of propeller driven awesomeness and now flys those over rated garage kerosine heaters.

I KID I KID!! Welcome Joe!

Can you bring some of that knowledge you have built up flying all the jets the past few seasons!?!?

We got a nice forum set up for you and all your Go fast buds...

CHECK IT OUT! -----> JETS!

SleepyC;4573 wrote: I'd be REALLY excited, except Papa Joe "Carden Gang Boss" Stek has left the ranks of propeller driven awesomeness and now flys those over rated garage kerosine heaters.

I KID I KID!! Welcome Joe!

Can you bring some of that knowledge you have built up flying all the jets the past few seasons!?!?

We got a nice forum set up for you and all your Go fast buds...

CHECK IT OUT! -----> JETS!

Already there and posting. Hope I can be of some help to others. The jets are addicting for sure.

Thanks Sleepy

Sgt_Buzzkill

rc4flying;4580 wrote: Only one thing to complain about Steve..........That Glow Pilot rating ??? LOL !! How about Jet Pilot ????

Gotta post more... when you hit 120cc, I'll consider the change for ya. ;)