• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

950!!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
stangflyer;12532 wrote: By the time you get here, it will already be in the air ripping a prop and scrapping the clouds...:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

Ah cool...you'll have it broke in for him....ummm I mean me:D

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Patroller;12623 wrote: It's all fun and games... until you see MY engine take off and hover at the end of the runway.

Hover? Umm if memory serves, You said you can't fly gas. That's why you were flying 'lectrics before you left town. :having-a-nightmare:(At least that's what he said guys)

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Not quite. I have been flying the gas planes this summer, just not as much as I would like and not out at Nampa due to the noise issues with my big plane. I just replaced the prop on my 104 yesterday, so it should be a lot quieter now.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Patroller;12822 wrote: Not quite. I have been flying the gas planes this summer, just not as much as I would like and not out at Nampa due to the noise issues with my big plane. I just replaced the prop on my 104 yesterday, so it should be a lot quieter now.

You know I was kidding right? I really don't worry about the noise any longer. I am totally enjoying no boundaries, no altitude ceiling and no db level to meet. And to top it off, brand new "LONGER" and "WIDER" runway. I had the big 260 out last Saturday and plan to have her out again tomorrow. Yeah, I am going to wail that girl across the open sky, with no worries. A number of us have designated tomorrow as Giant Scale Gasser Day. You should join us. Richard just picked up a 38% Extra with a DLE 170 on it. He should have that out there as well. Come wail with us.

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Yep, I know you were kidding in a good natured way. I guess I missed the runway expansion and other changes. What time tomorrow?

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Cool, I am not sure if I will make it out there much earlier then 10, but I will try. Rx batteries are charged and I still have at least a gallon of gas I can burn. I will also have a generator since power is the main issue out there.