• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

87" shp

dskuro95

100cc
Hey Joe and Jim! So I was wondering, do you use the 3dhs recommended throw settings on your planes for the surfaces. If so do you think they are perfect or should they be slightly different? Let me know guys and thanks.
Dan"RipEm'OFF"Skuropacki

dskuro95

100cc
Thabks jim. I know on my 42" slick I uped them from the recommended settings. I just felt like they werent enough. I did the same on my 70" slick.

Manta

70cc twin V2
The 87 has massive authority at the recommended high throw setting. Tracks really nicely for pattern and big lines at the low throw setting. The 87 sho was my first/trainer 50cc plane. Loved it. It is flyable today still.

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Thabks jim. I know on my 42" slick I uped them from the recommended settings. I just felt like they werent enough. I did the same on my 70" slick.

Nothing wrong with tweaking a setup. My point is the recommended throws are a perfect starting point for everyone.

dskuro95

100cc
Ok. I like them too because it makes it a little easier to do rolling harriers with them on with the SHP's.