• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

74" Edge with some 3DRCF swag...

gyro

GSN Contributor
Josh, here's how they look on my big Edge!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346548282.318468.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346548316.882509.jpg

SnowDog

Josh, here's how they look on my big Edge!

They look good Gary...but I think they could be even bigger and bolder!

I want me some of that! :)

Also, you should get a ProTek electric wood prop for that plane...it will perform much better!
I had an APC on my 65" Vyper and then switched to a ProTek from A Main Hobbies and it is awesome!

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Gary, they look good but I agree, on that big edge we should get you some bigger ones. I also think if we inverted the plane and put it on the inside of the left decal, it would look a bit more uniform. That or put it on the outside of the right decal, just so they match better. I guess I'll just have to start making these logos in pairs! We'll play with it a bit and see what looks the best! I'll work on convincing the wife to get
Me a 70+" as a "frame of reference!"

SnowDog

Gary, they look good but I agree, on that big edge we should get you some bigger ones. I also think if we inverted the plane and put it on the inside of the left decal, it would look a bit more uniform. That or put it on the outside of the right decal, just so they match better. I guess I'll just have to start making these logos in pairs! We'll play with it a bit and see what looks the best! I'll work on convincing the wife to get
Me a 70+" as a "frame of reference!"

get Me a 70+" as a "frame of reference! ---> now that is creative thinking Josh!!! :)

Eagle34

50cc
I kinda like the assemetrical look. Of course my 74" Edge is Red and Silver and I have some (other) vinyl for it. For a 74" though I think the swag should be a bit bigger. Looks great, any way to get these in other colors? The red will work for me but some have very different colored planes.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Josh makes our vinyl in custom colors, and donates a percentage of the sale to the site :)