• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

hone

150cc
Ahahaha that pic is awesome!

I haven't installed a set of aurora lights myself but i'd be interested in seeing how you end up getting it done.

i'll take pics as i go and post them. the main wing lights should not be all that bad to install but i'm not sure how the tail lights will go. i'm going to try to run wires internally where possible and make the lights removable if possible also. wish me luck.
k.t.
Ahahaha that pic is awesome!

I haven't installed a set of aurora lights myself but i'd be interested in seeing how you end up getting it done.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I saw an installation the other day that was very complex, but I liked the way they did it. By adding little red jst connectors to the wing tips and tail, they made all the lights removeable. it was a pretty clean install.

-G

I saw an installation the other day that was very complex, but I liked the way they did it. By adding little red jst connectors to the wing tips and tail, they made all the lights removeable. it was a pretty clean install.

-G
I'm going to try that but it does look complex. The main wing should be easy but I will likely run some exposed wires on the horizontal stab. I'm not known for slick installations of anything :)

Got a little bit further tonight. Lights look really cool! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367450408.893683.jpg