• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

60cc Aeroworks Sport Cub.

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Tseres;10576 wrote: I want a Cub. Is that on Topic? I'm thinking maybe a 50cc BH Cub. Just can't bring myself to buying AW.

Tom,

I picked up the 1/4 scale H9 Super Cub (106" w.s.) and powered it with a Valley View 40cc twin and I absolutely LOVE it! One of the nicest ARF's I've seen. Heck, I like it so much, I splurged and bought the H9 floats for it! I have wanted a Cub for YEARS, but always seemed like I was putting together a new PAU plane (go figure!) so I never got around to it until now.

attachment.php

14679=8325-image.jpg
14679=8325-image.jpg

Tseres

150cc
Astrohog;14679 wrote: Tom,

I picked up the 1/4 scale H9 Super Cub (106" w.s.) and powered it with a Valley View 40cc twin and I absolutely LOVE it! One of the nicest ARF's I've seen. Heck, I like it so much, I splurged and bought the H9 floats for it! I have wanted a Cub for YEARS, but always seemed like I was putting together a new PAU plane (go figure!) so I never got around to it until now.

attachment.php

That's Cool. One of my friends has one of those but I only seen it at the field once. He has some kind o a four stroke in it but he didn't fly it when I was there.

Pancake

50cc
Fun thread, but still all bs an no build! Back to work!

Super- hope your pups and wifes mom are doing better.

Super08

70cc twin V2
Thx. I still have five more 12 hour nights to get done and I am finished this 18 shift stretch at work.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Dam Doug do you need some oxygen or something? Some first aid to help keep you going?

Wait a minute.....LOL.

:winking-thumbs-up-s

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Yep, a lot of changes around here. Some of it not so good. Trying to give them time to sort it all out though.
I just think things like font colors in respect to background colors could have been handled better, a lot better.

Super08

70cc twin V2
I just went and found as many of the threads I was involved in and re subscribed. Lots of work. I see I lost all my friends too.