• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

60cc Aeroworks Sport Cub.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Tseres;10600 wrote: Why don't you build something. I have to wait till after I get back from visiting my dad. It'll be October before I can think about what to build.

You are right Tom. I just can't decide on what. Even if I bought one of those AJ Lasers when it comes out it would likely take a year or so to acquire all the other stuff for it.

I think I need to go buy some wood and start building that Steerman and quit whining about being bored. Lol.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Super08;10608 wrote: Pam last week the temperatures were in the 90's. Yesterday morning we woke up to 32 degrees.

Dam that is quite the temperature drop. So "lets" get started then. Lol.

I had always thought you lived on the eastern side of Canada until I looked on a map.

Tseres

150cc
So the 90F weather has hit here. It was only 88F at the field. no wind and the damned humidity was enough to make you think it was raining. Kind of like Huston in the Summer. LOL. We never got used to the heat this year cause we've been below normal all Summer. This is a real shock to the system. Took the little stick out and had a blast with it. The engine is finally starting to break in plus I'm also starting to get used to it. I still wont fly it a foot off the deck inverted but I did 6 ft up. I wasn't ready to come home yet but I had to get a friend of mine to take the transmitter cause my glasses fogged up. :) Then after I wiped my glasses, my eyes didn't want to focus so I decided the heat was getting to me. So I packed up and came home. Sure is nice to sit in the air-conditioning.

32F Daaaaaaamn. Not ready for that.

Super08

70cc twin V2
After the hot humid weather you should have seen how thick the fog was. I could hardly see across the street. It is perfect right now. The highs are in the mid to upper 70's this week.

Super08

70cc twin V2
Hey not fair. You guys know I am working umpteen thousand shifts back to back right now. :tongue-new: