• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

500 members!!!

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Just took a quick break from work to check my favorite forum and noticed we have surpassed the 500 member mark!!

halfway to my DA 50!!!

Congrats Sleepy and Bart!! You have created a monster! Now let's keep it rolling!

Astro

SleepyC

150cc
Just glad to have a new place to call home.

Thanks for the support everyone. Hopefully the site can grow and we can all make sure it stays awesome.

Sometimes the best thing for sore feet is a nice new pair of shoes!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'll go ahead and PM my address for the DA-50 that way you guys can get the shipping label printed;) At this rate, it should be ready to ship in a week or so!

Astrohog;4621 wrote: Just took a quick break from work to check my favorite forum and noticed we have surpassed the 500 member mark!!

halfway to my DA 50!!!

Congrats Sleepy and Bart!! You have created a monster! Now let's keep it rolling!

Astro

Methinks you misunderstand who's going to get that DA 50.

That'd be me there big guy...

Mikeq

150cc
That DA 50 sure would look good on my quarter scale Patty Wagstaff...I would probably even leave the cowl off for a month or two

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Astrohog;4621 wrote: Just took a quick break from work to check my favorite forum and noticed we have surpassed the 500 member mark!!

halfway to my DA 50!!!

Astro

No half way to my DA50 :)