• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

making retainer plates for the bearing sleeve inside the spar

20592=13107-dz.jpg
20592=13107-dz.jpg
20592=13108-ea.jpg
20592=13108-ea.jpg

Tseres

150cc
This build is so cool. Love seeing the unconventional build. I honestly don't know what you're ging to do next. Really keeping my interest.:dancing-chicken:

Tseres;20600 wrote: This build is so cool. Love seeing the unconventional build. I honestly don't know what you're ging to do next. Really keeping my interest.:dancing-chicken:

I suppose I like to do things differently, I decided a long time ago not to think outside the box but rather to remove the box altogether LOL

What to do next, hmmm nothing in my mind at this point need to concentrate on this one

now comes the delicate task of cutting the ribs by removing the spar section, I haven't cut yet the rear spar section , Monday, tomorow I go fly LOL

20736=13458-eb.jpg
20736=13458-eb.jpg
20736=13459-ec.jpg
20736=13459-ec.jpg

Patto

70cc twin V2
Forgues Research said
b.jpg

a day at the field flying , but did manage to do a bit of work later after the flying session
Hope you had a good day flying.  I also hope the new site format doesn't inhibit your build thread!!

Forgues Research said
ed.jpg

ee.jpg

ef.jpg

added another bearing system , this one is for the motorized part of the retracts
Forgues Research said
ed.jpg

ee.jpg

ef.jpg

added another bearing system , this one is for the motorized part of the retracts
Patto said
Forgues Research said
b.jpg

a day at the field flying , but did manage to do a bit of work later after the flying session

Hope you had a good day flying.  I also hope the new site format doesn't inhibit your build thread!!
to tell you the truth I don't really like this new format, when you click on a photo, you can't simply go to the next like before, you have to get out  and click on a new one

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Forgues Research said
to tell you the truth I don't really like this new format, when you click on a photo, you can't simply go to the next like before, you have to get out  and click on a new one

Agree....I'm just trying to be patient and see how things evolve.  So far it's been a pain....!