• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 50% cap 232

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
Ok Joe. Its officially dark outside. I'm hoping you got the Cap maidened and we are all waiting in anticipation to hear how great it was, i mean see the video!!! :yesss:

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
Ok Joe. Its officially dark outside. I'm hoping you got the Cap maidened and we are all waiting in anticipation to hear how great it was, i mean see the video!!! :yesss:

Your just gonna have to wait to see her fly in person on Friday:laughing:. I have to get packing now so I can head down tomorrow.

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
She flew amazing! She has killer power and did what she was built for. There was one hiccup.... A large section of the covering stripped off the wing. It seems to be a problem with the cub yellow. Even after good sanding, wax and grease remover, then a very light sanding, then blew it off, with glove covered hands whipped her gently with tack cloth before laying down the covering.....it is just not sticking. Only having a problem with the yellow and not at any seems. Totally stumped. I will try to get some pictures posted as soon as I can. I am trying to fix her..........