• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 50% cap 232

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
View attachment 10571 View attachment 10570 View attachment 10569 View attachment 10568
Check it out.... These pictures were taken while I was building my 40% cap in 2009. My daughter was hanging out with me in the shop and we took these pictures. So we decided to do some comparison shots today. Man time has flown, she is growing up fast!
You're gonna need to keep building 'em bigger as she grows. Won't be long before she is taller than the wings. LOL. Man that thing is a monster Joe. Love it.

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
I finally got the canopy mounted to the frame and I am starting to fiberglass. I hope to get to paint work and covering by mid week. Might have to take a little time off tomorrow to watch the game. We are not big football fans but my wife grew up in Seattle so she is excited.

image.jpg image.jpg