• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

50% Bill Hemple Pitts

reyn3545

100cc
I wanted another big bipe, but I didn't know Bill was coming out with one. I just finished the CompARF Pitts, having fun with it so far. I put a Moki 250 on it. It doesn't have real 3D torque and power, but it makes for some nice smoke filled scale aerobatics.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I wanted another big bipe, but I didn't know Bill was coming out with one. I just finished the CompARF Pitts, having fun with it so far. I put a Moki 250 on it. It doesn't have real 3D torque and power, but it makes for some nice smoke filled scale aerobatics.
Well lets see a picture of that bad boy...

reyn3545

100cc
Well lets see a picture of that bad boy...

I don't want to take Snapasaurus' thread too far off course, but her's a quick picture.....

20140223_152212.jpg

You did the right thing by putting the Moki in the Composite ARF Pitts.

Andrew, yes that's possible, when it's time to interview the girls, you think you can lend a helping hand LOL??

Why don't you come down to FL at some point in the future and come hang with the FFAA for a bit and then we'll line up some of Rollins finest women for you to pick out from my school? I know you wouldn't leave... I don't have to say I bet you wouldn't leave....I know... I know for a fact you would move here seeing the girls here. But of course I will lend a helping hand, let me know whatever you need in order to assemble another event like you've done in the past, I know the loads of work you've put in!

Why don't you come down to FL at some point in the future and come hang with the FFAA for a bit and then we'll line up some of Rollins finest women for you to pick out from my school? I know you wouldn't leave... I don't have to say I bet you wouldn't leave....I know... I know for a fact you would move here seeing the girls here. But of course I will lend a helping hand, let me know whatever you need in order to assemble another event like you've done in the past, I know the loads of work you've put in!
Mr Andrew, that will most than likely make me go back to school, see you in the Summer.