• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

50% Bill Hemple Pitts

So you did it Elie? Good for you. I am excited to watch your build on this. And, very excited to be going to Nall....Hope to see you there.
Stang, I always liked that plane, it's a little big and that's good enough for me, yes I will see you at the Nall, hopefully I will have this plane and few others.

reyn3545

100cc
Why does an Ultimate seem to harrier so much smoother than a round call Pitts? I had one of the H9's years ago, you could harrier it around with very little correction, but the round cowls seem to always dance around on me.

I HAVE to make it up to Nall next year. I'm maybe 3 hours away, and never been there. I don't really care to fly in those kind of crowds, but I'd like to meet some of the folks that make sites like this worthwhile.

Why does an Ultimate seem to harrier so much smoother than a round call Pitts? I had one of the H9's years ago, you could harrier it around with very little correction, but the round cowls seem to always dance around on me.

I HAVE to make it up to Nall next year. I'm maybe 3 hours away, and never been there. I don't really care to fly in those kind of crowds, but I'd like to meet some of the folks that make sites like this worthwhile.
Reyn3545, the Hanger 9 ultimate was and still is one of the easiest planes to harrier, torque roll and general old fashion 3D but don't underestimate the 50% pitts, all you have to do is watch Bill Hemple videos flying what I assume is going to be the same plane. I have no doubt it is going to be awesome.