• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! 43% PAU Edge 540, DA-170, RE3's, RTF, New Jersey.

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
43% PAU Edge 540.
DA-170 on RE3 pipes ( low hours ).
Smart-Fly EQ6 Turbo.
JR-8711 ( 12 total ) on all surfaces.
Hitec 5955TG on throttle.
Two TBM 7.4V 5200mah LiIon batteries for RX / servos.
One TBM 7.4V 2600 mah LiIon for ignition.
J & J tailwheel.
Sky writer smoke pump.
Red Aero pilot
Wing bags included.

All 8711 servos are fresh back from JR ( rebuilt ) and are not even back in the plane yet.
Minor hanger rash.
I did catch a hole on the runway and popped the landing gear. Had to patch the covering on bottom of wings from wheel pants and repair gear plate. This happened early in its life, fixed without any issues ever again.
Da-170 runs excellent and is very strong.

No issues at all with the plane, engine, or running gear.

I haven't flown any of my planes in over a year and honestly, I really haven't missed it.
So maybe that is an indication to let them go.

I do not need to sell my planes, so there will be no low balling.
Price for the RTF plane that has all top of the line equipment and is bind and fly.
Must be picked up in New Jersey ( 15 minutes from Atlantic City )

$3000.00 firm

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Dang Mike, I would love to have that big Edge. Sorry to see you sell it. But if you are not flying, no sense in having it just sit right? You going to sell the Sukhoi too? Or you hanging on to that one. Hope you start missing the flying in a real bad way. We'll miss havin' ya 'round.

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
Dang Mike, I would love to have that big Edge. Sorry to see you sell it. But if you are not flying, no sense in having it just sit right? You going to sell the Sukhoi too? Or you hanging on to that one. Hope you start missing the flying in a real bad way. We'll miss havin' ya 'round.

Think I'm gonna list it up tonight.