• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

SnowDog

We had the first crash at the field. I was emulating Pontus ;) and nosed it in...crunched up the motor box...field repairs are underway. :)

Cmala

70cc twin V2
Slick is "covered".

Motor is "mounted"

Servos are "installed".

Lots of little things left including figuring out how to mount the throttle servo.

Anyone there have any hitec servo screws? The ones that hold the servo arm on...

I'm hoping the servo linkage all lines up correctly

quadracer

100cc
Slick is "covered".

Motor is "mounted"

Servos are "installed".

Lots of little things left including figuring out how to mount the throttle servo.

Anyone there have any hitec servo screws? The ones that hold the servo arm on...

I'll have a case of metric bolts and nuts, one of which I'm sure will fit. I also pack Loctite. :)

teookie

70cc twin V2
Slick is "covered".

Motor is "mounted"

Servos are "installed".

SWEET!!

I'll bring what screws I have. I'm pretty sure I have one that fits.