• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

robj

70cc twin V2
Rob, I am sorry to hear that...you will be missed.

hehe, no wake up flights.

My training schedule got changed and a plant turn-around. Bummer is a co-worker is in training this week...where....Knoxville!! Not a flyer.

But Mike we are going to Chicago instead, last week of August. My wife is coming with me so probably not much plane time.

Rob

SnowDog

hehe, no wake up flights.

My training schedule got changed and a plant turn-around. Bummer is a co-worker is in training this week...where....Knoxville!! Not a flyer.

But Mike we are going to Chicago instead, last week of August. My wife is coming with me so probably not much plane time.

Rob

If you get a chance while you are in Chicago, give me a call!!! I will let you fly any of my planes if you need a fix.
Or if you just need to get outside and enjoy the sunshine (and probably cooler temps for you), let me know.
Our club is having an Electric Fun Fly on Saturday August 24th...with some fun contests...always a fun event with some crashes likely (pilots like to watch the plastic egg with flour in it drop instead of watching their plane after the bomb release. ;)

RedTalon

50cc
Rob,
If I end up camping at the field, I'll try to carry on the wake up flights (esp since I'm used to waking up at 4am)

Manta

70cc twin V2
Well,had planned on coming to this one,dad and i traded our campers both in for one new one. Was gonna bring it up for this event. The surgery that ive been waiting to be approved just got approved for this tuesday the 13th.. So ya,not gonna be able to drive that far in two days. :( I hope you guys have a blast and know ya will. Hopefully there wil be a live video feed of some sort as i will be lying on my back watching the computer screen.
Rock on and huck hard guys!! Hopefully this time next year i will be asking for time off from WORK to come :)