• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

Santi8

70cc twin V2
There were people who camped (spent the night) cause it wasn't safe for them to drive back to their hotels too.:facepalm:

Lol! I spent the night in my car because it wasn't safe for me to put together a tent!:p Too many pointy objects...!

robj

70cc twin V2
Well I may have a conflict with another FLI so this one is on the radar screen. But if I end up with no conflict, I might be able to keep it on the schedule! :)

SnowDog

Well I may have a conflict with another FLI so this one is on the radar screen. But if I end up with no conflict, I might be able to keep it on the schedule! :)

Rob, which FLI is a conflict for you? Hopefully not Midwest! Either way it sounds like we will end up at the same FLI...it was great to meet you last year...I'm hoping to see you again this summer!

quadracer

100cc
I'll be there, with a tent. Whether or not I make it back to said tent before succumbing to large quantities of liquid courage, remains to be seen. :D

robj

70cc twin V2
Rob, which FLI is a conflict for you? Hopefully not Midwest! Either way it sounds like we will end up at the same FLI...it was great to meet you last year...I'm hoping to see you again this summer!

That's the one. 1 in 3 chance I'm out. 3 dates for them to choose a board meeting. I have to be on call...we'll see. I like to drive up on Wed. Can't do 20 hours driving for one day and get back to work on Monday.

We'll see how it plays out.