• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

quadracer

100cc
The newest member of my fleet, patiently awaiting a 2815-950 from Subsonic. :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360022350.898640.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360022384.454800.jpg

Gonna have to find a paint to match, then cannabalize the wheel pants from my deceased Edge. :D

quadracer

100cc
Thanks Manta! I might end up rehinging all the surfaces. The elevator is offset to one side about 1/8," and one of the ailerons is offset as well. Also, when they glued them in, they seemingly shoved the surfaces in as far as they would go then glued them, keeping a VERY tight hinge gap that doesn't allow as free movement as I like. I can still get recommended throws without the servos grunting, but I'd like to have them a little looser.

I'll see how it flies first, then proceed to change what I feel needs changed. It's 55° and sunny today, supposed to be the same or better tomorrow. I found out I'm off work tomorrow too! Woohoo! Might give the whole fleet a workout.

SnowDog

I've got that same motor in my 47" Vyper (V1) and it really is a perfect match...you're gonna love it!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Looks Like You should be wearing the hat I gave you. :)

You are an inspiration! I hope I have a picture of my 6 year old daughter similar to this in a few years to post here. Keep up the good work- fly low RC girl!