• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

gyro

GSN Contributor
holy cow!!!!

looking at buying a van myself. something i can also pull a small trailer.

Look at the Honda Odyssey. We have one (to go with our 2 kids and 2 dogs) but 1 day a week it's my plane hauler. Oh, on my last move, I pulled a 2500lb trailer with it, no problem.

-G

Av8r RC

50cc
I love my TC. If it wasn't for that front seat that folds flat, I'd never be able to haul that 89. Next time I load up I'll take a pic of it.

wedoitall

Look at the Honda Odyssey. We have one (to go with our 2 kids and 2 dogs) but 1 day a week it's my plane hauler. Oh, on my last move, I pulled a 2500lb trailer with it, no problem.

-G

one of my good flying buddys, (actually he taught me to fly), has the Honda Odyssey. He comes to our field with 4-5 warbirds and some micros. nice bit of room just in the van. but i didnt know you could haul much of a trailer. 2500lb trailer is a pretty good size for a van to be able to pull, i had no idea. Its a good looking van also.
Ha! 5-6 yrs ago, if someone woulda said that i would be in the market for a van......well its hard to tell what i woulda said. but with 2 girls and 2 dogs also, not to mention my new found addiction, a van would be very practical for me.

Diggity

70cc twin V2
you would be amazed how tight of a space you could fit the big 104" especially since the stab, wings, and rudder are removable.

Av8r RC

50cc
Some pics of shoehorning an 89 Slick in a Scion TC. And a 52 Slick. Still have plenty of room for some "small" planes.
DSC01384.jpgDSC01386.jpg

It is possible to get it in there with the lg on. But it tends to get in my way with the shifter. And it would probably be kinda hard to set the nose in all the way from the back.