• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

willfly2

30cc
gyro,
The EDGE is the 58" , The addy-x had the Thrust 40 with the quantum 45 esc and Hi-tec 82 s. Traded the 82 s and some cash to my son [ econpatric] for his 40" Hacker ultimate bipe, put the quantum 45 esc in that. what to do with the Thrust 40 ? For sale or another project ? Ended vacation on a high note,putting 30 battery's through that bipe. on this beautiful day, without even a hard landing.
Thank's to everyone for the encouraging words.

ryan_m

100cc
I could be talked out of an orange 71" Slick... are you looking for an airframe only? Or with gear too?
might need aronph or someone to deliver it though, I think you are a bit far from me. Unless perhaps you are going to Cape Girardeau, I might be able to arrange transportation to that event.

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I could be talked out of an orange 71" Slick... are you looking for an airframe only? Or with gear too?
might need aronph or someone to deliver it though, I think you are a bit far from me. Unless perhaps you are going to Cape Girardeau, I might be able to arrange transportation to that event.

Either is fine. Where do you live? And what event is in Cape Girardeau?