• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gallfer

SITE SPONSOR
GSN SPONSOR
But did you enjoy yourself??? I bet you did... :D :D.....and if I remember correctly, you won a 70" Velox....if so, guaranteed you are going to love that plane!!!

SteveT

Was actually a 65" Vyper Steve. 2/3rds of the 20 something planes I have, I didn't set out to buy, but they looked sooo cool at a price I couldn't pass up. Get it from my mother who has a freezer FULL of good deals. :) Some of my fellow club members love it when I buy something new. That means a plane is going to be offered for sale - cheap - to make room.
Had a blast BTW! Wife won't let me out after dark anyway.

Gino

SteveT.

100cc
Was actually a 65" Vyper Steve. 2/3rds of the 20 something planes I have, I didn't set out to buy, but they looked sooo cool at a price I couldn't pass up. Get it from my mother who has a freezer FULL of good deals. :) Some of my fellow club members love it when I buy something new. That means a plane is going to be offered for sale - cheap - to make room.
Had a blast BTW! Wife won't let me out after dark anyway.

Gino

The Vyper is a very good plane, Precision, that is 3D capable....I would have one, but the fuselage is a bit narrow for my big ham-bone hands to get into.

SteveT

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Nope not at all gyro. We are all wandering all over the place. And for that I apologize. Probably should have ya clean up the vyper bype post too. We wandered a little over there too. :) slow day at theoffice here.