• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gallfer

SITE SPONSOR
GSN SPONSOR
I think Snowdog put it better saying - 'anticipation'. Spam is garbage to almost everyone. Those with 2 screens, super computers, super fast connections, fast fingers, etc. leave us mere mortals with virtually no chance. I got VERY lucky and consumed a great deal of wine while trying to buy a plane I don't need.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Hehe yea. Maybe the guys will come up with a different system for next time. The anticipation of what item was coming made it a lot of fun. Cause ya just never know. Either way its appreciated what they are trying to accomplish with the sales. Toss out some good deals, a little publicity, clean out stuff they have just sitting around. Is all good stuff.

SteveT.

100cc
I think Snowdog put it better saying - 'anticipation'. Spam is garbage to almost everyone. Those with 2 screens, super computers, super fast connections, fast fingers, etc. leave us mere mortals with virtually no chance. I got VERY lucky and consumed a great deal of wine while trying to buy a plane I don't need.

But did you enjoy yourself??? I bet you did... :D :D.....and if I remember correctly, you won a 70" Velox....if so, guaranteed you are going to love that plane!!!

SteveT

SteveT.

100cc
Hehe yea. Maybe the guys will come up with a different system for next time. The anticipation of what item was coming made it a lot of fun. Cause ya just never know. Either way its appreciated what they are trying to accomplish with the sales. Toss out some good deals, a little publicity, clean out stuff they have just sitting around. Is all good stuff.

The same system/method has always been used before, however, this was the first time that I have repeatedly seen people just keep re-posting "I'll take #XX" in the hopes of winning something. Personally (and this is just my opinion as an addict, not as 3DRC staff), I don't think it should be allowed, as it does cause a few problems... I.E. winning an item, and then saying....ooops...I didn't really want that....again, this is only a personal opinion, and if it was done elsewhere, I would say the same thing...

That is is.....

SteveT

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
The same system/method has always been used before, however, this was the first time that I have repeatedly seen people just keep re-posting "I'll take #XX" in the hopes of winning something. Personally (and this is just my opinion as an addict, not as 3DRC staff), I don't think it should be allowed, as it does cause a few problems... I.E. winning an item, and then saying....ooops...I didn't really want that....again, this is only a personal opinion, and if it was done elsewhere, I would say the same thing...

That is is.....

SteveT

Hehe don't get me wrong I have no issue with the current method. It is 3dhs choice as to how to do it and if its worked in the past why try to change it. I liked it. It was fun. Enjoyed a few adult beverages of choice. Mashed my f5 key with the best of them and had quite a few laughs where my wife thought I was a bit deranged. I can't wait for the next one. Calling up the local fiber optic installers to bring in my main Internet line for next time. Renting a supercomputer or 2 to increase the refresh speed by the nanoseconds I'm going to need. :)