• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Smack dab in the middle of PA. Centre Hall, PA. Don't send me any props haha I have 4 coming in the mail already, they just didn't come today. I was hoping to be able to buy some at the event.

Oh. Yeah, PA is a bit far for me. Someone's sure to have a few around. I'd bet someone would give you one.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Oh. Yeah, PA is a bit far for me. Someone's sure to have a few around. I'd bet someone would give you one.
No way.......not takin freebies.........if its on the rcg free section that's one thing but asking someone for a prop is completely different.

Eagle34

50cc
Heck dude never hurt to ask. The cost what about $2 max, a bunch of addicts I'm sure somebody would help a kid out. I take that back I know sombody will help you out, almost guarantee. You will not believe the way a bunch of airplane guys will help each other out at an event.

Most of those guys would give you the shirt off their back !! It's a great group of people that love to help each other out.. Don't be shy just talk to people when you get there and you will see ;)

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Alright thanks guys :) if I can't buy a few there ill see if I can borrow one for a day :) and then when I try to give it back hey will say nah, keep it hahaha

aronph

70cc twin V2
and buy a plain white T-shirt at walmart and get a black sharpie marker and make yourself a "team Hillbilly" shirt and you will have people approach YOU!!!

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
That's not a problem..........."team hillbilly" is written massively on my crack yak, team on the left wing and hillbilly on the right :D