• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

G.P.

70cc twin V2
I don't know...but I really was only joking....I know that if there was any kind of "issue", then it would be taken care of before the plane is released.....

SteveT

The only issue is that I haven't seen one on 3DHS floats yet! ;)

gyro

GSN Contributor
What's the benefit of 3 less inches? Just wondering.........

well, 3 less inches means a lot in terms of wing area, and is many square inches when you think about it that way. For example if the wings produce too much lift, it'll be come drag after a certain point, and require more and more down elevator to counteract it.

Bottom line: many different possible aerodynamic answers.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Oh ok. Hmmmmmmmmm.........I wouldnt think the wing area would be drastically reduced but hey, I'm no aerospace engineer (yet :p)

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Hey guys I have a question. How do CP helis work on the TX? I get the whole one blade up and the other blade down thing when you change the pitch, but how do you do it on the TX? Do you flip a switch to change the pitch or is half the throttle positive pitch and the other haf negative? So if that's right center throttle would be neutral? I guess I'm asking how the pitch is changed.

gyro

GSN Contributor
half is positive, half is negative. and both blades pitch in unison, it isn't one up and the other down.

B

Blucor Basher

Like I have said many times, some other companies develop their planes totally in secret so that no one can comment on them and then at the end they are delivered down from the mountain by Moses himself.

We're not like that. You can pretty much see what we're working on, and part of the price of that is the internet commentary, the snarky comments about paint schemes, the complaining about when it'll be done, and heaven help us if someone crashes a proto, some people treat it like Watergate.

Happily, I don't give two craps about any of that. I just like to work on airplanes.