• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

3dplank

70cc twin V2
What up? I just got back from two flights:D I am going to the cabin for 4 days to do some fishing, and shooting.

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Rob, checking in. Looks like you've got the ball rolling pretty good here Gary.

Thanks very much, truly a team effort!
We're very proud of the site, and it's definitely a different approach... So kick your shoes off and stay a while! :D

Have fun plank!! Catch a big one!! I will be going to my cabin fishing as well and it's on a lake so I also get to fly my Icon A5 so all is good ;)
Enjoy the Labor Day Weekend it will be back to long pants before you know it!!

What up? I just got back from two flights:D I am going to the cabin for 4 days to do some fishing, and shooting.

gyro

GSN Contributor
well, that's the second time KCV6 has posted about me in the fly low thread on RCG... guess I know who kept reporting all my posts and got me banned... RCG said I was annoying USERS, but in this case, I think it was only one paid HK employee.

3dplank

70cc twin V2
well, that's the second time KCV6 has posted about me in the fly low thread on RCG... guess I know who kept reporting all my posts and got me banned... RCG said I was annoying USERS, but in this case, I think it was only one paid HK employee.

I agree. Kcv6 should be banned he never has one good thing to say about anything.