• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I can't get over how awesome rf6 is compared to the other sims I've used! Huckin addict on that thing! The online sessions are fun too!

Well they say to copy somebody/something, is the sincerest form of flattery!! And if you're going to copy something, you might as well copy the best!!

SteveT

Yup, and it is sold by Nitroplanes. Looks like I am done buying Gens Ace batteries now... they were always out of stock anyways which is why I ordered my latest set of LiPos from EPBuddy. EPBuddy has much better service anyways.

hone

150cc
I can't get over how awesome rf6 is compared to the other sims I've used! Huckin addict on that thing! The online sessions are fun too!

I'm glad to hear that because i ordered RF6 and it should arrive today. Can't wait to join some sessions

Have to agree. EP Buddy for me, too.

I've been very happy with my Glacier batteries from EP Buddy. I'll be getting some of his 6s 35c 5300 lipos for my 71'' Slick.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I'm glad to hear that because i ordered RF6 and it should arrive today. Can't wait to join some sessions

I've been very happy with my Glacier batteries from EP Buddy. I'll be getting some of his 6s 35c 5300 lipos for my 71'' Slick.

I'm glad you're getting RF and a 71" Slick! We talked about the slick forever the other day- nice to see we both have one on the way!

Turnerm

50cc
I agree on EP Buddy. I've always had a fantastic buying experience with them and their new glacier batteries are every bit as good as the never-in-stock Gens Ace batteries.

I agree on EP Buddy. I've always had a fantastic buying experience with them and their new glacier batteries are every bit as good as the never-in-stock Gens Ace batteries.

Maybe better... I bought some 3s 2200s for my 48" Extra. For the same price as Gens Ace 25C the Glaciers are 30C and are smaller and lighter. Of course I don't know if they are a true 30C, but they work great in that plane and I've heard all positive reviews so far.