• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Eagle34

50cc
Ahhhhhh....feels good to have my name back.

I've always wondered about that Ben. How did that come about? From bashing together (assembly from no set of plans) models from Blucor foam? Or was it from Bashing them as in busting them up? Just curious. Someone once asked a long time ago on the other site.

What's the cheapiest savox or hitec servo that you can put in an 89 slick. I might be buying an 89 :D and looking for finalcost. I am very poor and looking to out fit it the cheapiest I can without sacrificing the quality of products that are in it.

Eagle34

50cc
What's the cheapiest savox or hitec servo that you can put in an 89 slick. I might be buying an 89 :D and looking for finalcost. I am very poor and looking to out fit it the cheapiest I can without sacrificing the quality of products that are in it.

Matt I am not exactly for sure but I think the Savox 1258 (Align 610M are what I use on larger planes) the Aligns can be had for around $200 for 4 of them. Not sure if this is the same size as the servos for the 89 or not. The Align servos are made by Savox and rebranded.