• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

quadracer

100cc
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Savöx just released a whole line of HV goodness. I'll be getting some of them for my next big project. :)

Diggity

70cc twin V2
I have be using Savox 1256 TGs on my 89 and I have well over 80 flights on them. No slop, no twitching, and strong as ever. They are 6v servos, so I have been using a123s. Some might argue that they don't compare to the 7955s but I would have to say otherwise. U may ask my flying style? I do get at it hard but no where close to Joe or Wamsy.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I have be using Savox 1256 TGs on my 89 and I have well over 80 flights on them. No slop, no twitching, and strong as ever. They are 6v servos, so I have been using a123s. Some might argue that they don't compare to the 7955s but I would have to say otherwise. U may ask my flying style? I do get at it hard but no where close to Joe or Wamsy.

I can't see it, you can't run direct 2s lipo and they are more expensive. Great reviews on them. I thought they were cheaper

Diggity

70cc twin V2
I can't see it, you can't run direct 2s lipo and they are more expensive. Great reviews on them. I thought they were cheaper

Your correct, you can't run 2s unregulated. I'm running a123s on the Savox. And the Savox are $70 ea. compared to $90 for the 7955s.