• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

zmonster97

Vyper Bype for sale!

Ok, I'm selling my vyper bype! I thought I would post it here for the addicts before I put it in the classifieds. It is the blue color. It has about 10 flights on it and absolutely no damage whatsoever! It is like brand new! Perfect condition! It has a Motrolfly 3615-750kv motor, ZTW B-series 65a esc, and HS-5085MG servos all around! I am asking $475 for the addicts. LPU only for now. PM me for pics!

Thanks!

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Going over to my friend Humberto's in a little bit, so we can get the DLE 30 setup and mounted on my 71" Slick. We're going to put a bowman ring on, and then install a carb kit to replace the stock DLE one. This is all that's left to get the plane ready :)

dskuro95

100cc
+100. I wish I can be wearing t-shirts right now and flying 7x" planes. A friends club is clearing there field so we can do helis and little planes at least(yay!)

Going over to my friend Humberto's in a little bit, so we can get the DLE 30 setup and mounted on my 71" Slick. We're going to put a bowman ring on, and then install a carb kit to replace the stock DLE one. This is all that's left to get the plane ready :)