• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

SteveT.

100cc
I'm sure I just hope is stays that way.

I just used my 3m epoxy gun for the first time. That thing is awesome.

Hey....with me as the moderator?? Think I'm going to allow a lot of rabble rousers in here?? Oh wait......I already have...... :D :D :D

And yes, a good epoxy gun is worth it's weight in gold......well.....something anyway......

SteveT

Yea just have to remember to read the label better. I thought I had 20 minute epoxy but it was 20 minute working life. 2 hour to dry....sheez.

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
I didnt notice a button to go to the "last read" posting for us guys that work all day without a computer. I hate backing up without a spoiler alert
NEVERMIND....IT WAS HIDDEN BEHIND MY BEER...SORRY