• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS and ExtremeFlightRC to merge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa fellas no one forced you to come here. This isn't FG. If sleepy wants to bring up what he heard it's his right. No need to get vicious with your posts.

SleepyC

150cc
I'm a big boy, I am fine to take some critisism. The people slamming me are guys who run with the 3DHS camp and really have not been a part of this site. I'd expect nothing less, that's fine. They can express their opinions. I received this information from several sources and yesterday received several calls from people saying that this "rumor" would prove to be true.

But like I said, Curtis said it "sounds like a rumor" so I'll go with that OFFICIALLY.

If it turns out that I and all (probably around 8 sources now) are wrong then I'll be the first to say I was wrong and apologize.

IF I am wrong, let's wait until after Joe Nall to really lay into me though.
:peace-out:

Finally... either way, I don't think I said one negative thing about either company. If this proves to be true, Whoo Hoo! More great airplanes. If not... still two great airplane companies... I love the things that Hinson and Fisher do. So at the end of the day, it's all good.

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Here is my take. Sleepy, you have no right to post material based upon a "RUMOR"... What business do you have letting this info out, if Chris or Ben have not publicly announced this it is not true nor is it any of your damn business. I love how you bost how good of friends you are with Extreme Flight and 3D HS yet you spill a rumor out like this, you are a joke!!!!!! It wont be long before you run this site into the ground like GiantScaleNews. Do us all a favor, keep your mouth shut for once and keep your biased nonfactual posts to yourself.

Steve johnston

Steve,

We posted the information because, based on the information we have, we feel it is a reliable story. Steve was trying to be polite about it by posting it in the way that he did but according to our sources it's happening.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Sleepy, if you have so much experience and contacts....why do you need to post to a public forum to try to see if it's rumor or not?

Is it GiantScaleNews.com or GiantScaleNotQuiteSure.com?

see my post above, it's happening which should be good news for the many 3DHS customers that have been complaining about service and parts issues.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
and, for what it's worth, you'll come to recognize that we don't post every single rumble and grumble that comes our way. we will earn your trust by showing that if we are going to post it here ourselves that we've checked and double checked our information even though we won't reveal our sources.

this is good news for our hobby and great news for the people that love the planes both of these companies produce.

SleepyC

150cc
and, for what it's worth, you'll come to recognize that we don't post every single rumble and grumble that comes our way. we will earn your trust by showing that if we are going to post it here ourselves that we've checked and double checked our information even though we won't reveal our sources.

this is good news for our hobby and great news for the people that love the planes both of these companies produce.

This is true. We are in no way out to be the TMZ of the hobby world.
But when we get a lead, and then that's followed up by 3 or 4 more within 24 hours (all creditable guys involved in the industry) I post the story and get 3 - 4 more calls confirming what I posted, I'm sorry either it's the most secretly spread rumor that a lot of people who have nothing to gain from spreading the info knew about or there is definitely something there.

Not TMZ LIKE. Its exactly just that. You and sleezy are Speculating a headline story/rumor at the expense of Extreme flight and 3DHS. I suppose you will ask these guys to donate goods and advertise with your site. From where i see it, you guys shot yourself in the foot. Good busines practice. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.