• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS and ExtremeFlightRC to merge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
If it's true than it might be one of the best things that can happen in RC worlds for years.
But again I believe that it's just a rumor.

Here is my take. Sleepy, you have no right to post material based upon a "RUMOR"... What business do you have letting this info out, if Chris or Ben have not publicly announced this it is not true nor is it any of your damn business. I love how you bost how good of friends you are with Extreme Flight and 3D HS yet you spill a rumor out like this, you are a joke!!!!!! It wont be long before you run this site into the ground like GiantScaleNews. Do us all a favor, keep your mouth shut for once and keep your biased nonfactual posts to yourself.

Steve johnston

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Sleepy, if you have so much experience and contacts....why do you need to post to a public forum to try to see if it's rumor or not?

Is it GiantScaleNews.com or GiantScaleNotQuiteSure.com?

Last edited:
About like the "real" news. Let's just throw it out there and get the FACTS later. True or not, it should be announced by the persons involved, and not someone wanting to get a "scoop".

Status
Not open for further replies.