• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS and ExtremeFlightRC to merge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
C'mon... that wouldn't generate any page views. :)

SleepyC and I spoke about this last night and my initial response was to not post it. But like Sleepy said, he's been in this for years and has a deep trove of resources. Asking for verification is one way to call BS but it's also a convenient way to question his reporting without having any information yourself. We obviously can't reveal sources, calling either/both companies for verification isn't out of the question but I wouldn't expect either to admit it's happening short of a formal press release. Then again, any site could report it once the press releases are out there.

We're GiantScaleNews.com, it's what we do! :)

Last edited:

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I'd be excited for both being a small business owner myself.

Curious though..........

Hey, maybe they need a shop in the midwest too!!! To do laser / CNC and prototyping right here in the USA;);) LOL, yea right, in my dreams.
Hells yeah.

SleepyC

150cc
I'm at my day job today so I can't do much. I was sent this info pretty late last night. I did not feature it. I did not pump it out on FB I simply asked a question to our family of members if anyone else has heard anything. My source is one who has been spot on many times in the past so I have no reason to doubt them. I have sent Curtis a message and will post whatever they want me to. If this is an untrue story, I'm 100% happy to say hey, it's not true. If it is true, then we got a scoop. And our name has News in it. Again I wasn't sitting around trying to come up with something, it dropped in my lap late last night . The page view comment, well... we get plenty of those from our awesome members. We are out for quality not quantity.

Also, I respect both companies, I think my comments make that clear. I have owned both companies planes and they are awesome. Anyways... When I hear something you will hear something. Ok gotta go, my boss is giving me the "get off your phone eyeball."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SleepyC

150cc
So I just got a message from Curtis and he says "sounds like a rumor to me". So I'll roll with that. I'm never one to jump on some BS, but my source is solid so I am slightly confused.

That said, if he is saying it sounds like a rumor, then so be it!

On to the next thing! I have a really awesome feature coming tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm excited about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.