• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I'm not suppose to show this to anyone because the design might still change.
But It was such a cool photo I could not resist, Sorry

Don't be sorry for us, we want to see more so thanks is in order. I love the split cowl, thats a huge improvement over the cowl on my 87" SHP. So hard to get the cowl off with my Pitts muffler sticking down. Now just pop-off the top for any tweaks, inspections and needle adjustments. Way to go guys.

I can just see my DA-60 in there :)

teookie

70cc twin V2
The smith's are getting very good at building airplanes.

They should be to since it looks like they build about 1 a week! :thumbup:

If you ever have any building or setup questions you can count on Jim and/or Joe for some solid advice.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I need to get into a 50-60cc plane before the FLI's next year!! Tough choices ahead, already parted with my bype to gather funds, selling some of my solar panels, and possibly one of my 70/71" slicks if necessary!

Now, do I go 92", 89"???

Diggity

70cc twin V2
The 89 Slick !! My friend!! The 89s will be back in stock before the 92s will be available. You won't be able to contain yourself with the IN STOCK flashing on your screen.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
The 89 Slick !! My friend!! The 89s will be back in stock before the 92s will be available. You won't be able to contain yourself with the IN STOCK flashing on your screen.

Lol! I'm still hoping you drop your 89" off here when you're ready for that 92"! :) I know your impulsive tendencies!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Do add the 87" Extra SHP to your consideration list. There is a reason Joe used it to win back to back King 50's with it with a garage of all the others to choose. Hopefully this 92" is in-stock by then too.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Do add the 87" Extra SHP to your consideration list. There is a reason Joe used it to win back to back King 50's with it with a garage of all the others to choose. Hopefully this 92" is in-stock by then too.

Unfortunately the 87" is the lowest on the list for me. Already had a chance at one and passed. My choices in order are the 89" Slick, EF 88" Edge, 92" Edge, and EF 91" Extra.

I want a slick, but I prefer the 91" extra over the 87"... No brand wars- just my personal taste. The 91" extra's color schemes are fantastic.. For my first large gasser- I want to absolutely love it! Of course there is still time for the 92" to steal my heart!

Last edited by a moderator: