• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

joshgluck

100cc
Funny I was talking to Rini about that this evening. I wanted something w more capabilities and was looking at eflite umx yak vs mini Crack Yak vs ??

I really should stop buying but if I can do bnf and cheap and sell my 50cc electric setup I'm definetly in on a small plane for the back yard to practice on.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Funny I was talking to Rini about that this evening. I wanted something w more capabilities and was looking at eflite umx yak vs mini Crack Yak vs ??

I really should stop buying but if I can do bnf and cheap and sell my 50cc electric setup I'm definetly in on a small plane for the back yard to practice on.

Get something from twisted for the back yard, it'll fly awesome 3D

dskuro95

100cc
That elec setup shoulsd sell

3DRAT

30cc
Hi guys got a delivery of a white 92'' 3DHS edge & a slick today so i thought you might like to see the side by side, the slick is so much bigger

1c.jpg

1d.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Very helpful photos, didn't realize the slick is so much bigger! It seems the Edge is closer in size to the 87" Extra

3DRAT

30cc
Very helpful photos, didn't realize the slick is so much bigger! It seems the Edge is closer in size to the 87" Extra

yeh i thought you guys would like it, from the bottom of the fuse to the highest point of the turtle deck on the 92'' is 340mm & the slick is about 400mm :tongue:

i think i might order a 100cc & 150cc slick in the shipment gyro, i like these planes

gyro

GSN Contributor
yeh i thought you guys would like it, from the bottom of the fuse to the highest point of the turtle deck on the 92'' is 340mm & the slick is about 400mm :tongue:

i think i might order a 100cc & 150cc slick in the shipment gyro, i like these planes

Nothing flies like a slick, that's for sure! I hope one day I can get a 104"!

I flew a eep slick this weekend a 71 and 89 and 51 of a friends but I own a 104 and they all fly like the 104 best plane on market in my eyes