• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

gyro

GSN Contributor
C'mon Gyro be serious. It is a rust oleum crapy paint job.

You forget, when I was over the other night, I saw the bare fiberglass as you were removing the yellow from the previous paint. Now I see this... How can I not be impressed?!?!

:D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383631600.804017.jpgi should be picking this up in a couple of weeks

Looks great.

It had a motor box it... it was put in pretty hard but i looks like its been fixed right...i can get airframe and servos for a good price
but waiting on the owner to send me some more detailed pics of the inside oafter the repair i got pics of the out side after the repair and it looks good just would like to see the inside.. its between buying this or buying a new 89 which will cost me almost a grand or one of the new redwing slicks i just didnt a build thread on for a buddy so i dont know what i will do it will just depend on the pics

does anyyone know when the 89 will be instock just as always no one will answer the dang phone at 3dhs can we please get maybe a receptionist to answer the phone or take messages.. what could that cost you 400 a week come on guys... is addicts are getting tired of it lol