• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 47" Osiris

wedoitall

i thought i read somewhere it would work with the ar600 or 6000 couldnt remember. jeez ive read and study'd so much in the past few months.

njswede

150cc
It will work with the AR600, at least according to Spektrum themselves:

http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SPMAR600

Right under "key features":

Compact and lightweight design makes for easy installation
6 channel full range sport receiver
Flight log and telemetry compatible

The AR600 will work very nicely in that plane. Just make sure that the long part antenna doesn't run parallel with any carbon fiber, as that may weaken the signal.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
thanks man, im pretty happy for me too!!! hehe

No, they wont. but she acts like she does.... i showed her the picture of "THE PLANE" she said shes so glad it not a foamie. actually after i learned to fly, she has buddy box with me on the super cub. she likes to fly. she plans on 4 channel'n on the T-28 after winter is over.

My girlfriend is the same way. She likes flying when I put her up on the buddy box with my planes and she has also taken to showing off. There's a horse farm next to her house and her neighbor lets me fly smaller stuff there and she has on at least one occasion taken helicopters up to show off and she's pretty good with my old trainer too.

wedoitall

getting ready to setup my Osiris. was wondering what degrees on control throws you are using on ailerons, elev. and rudder. or a general settings for pattern planes. im using a dx8 with triple rates.

also what are some thing i need to look out for between flights, pre-maintenance stuff i.e check pull-pull cables, battery tray etc?

anything else i may need to know or "gotchas" before i maiden?

gyro

GSN Contributor
getting ready to setup my Osiris. was wondering what degrees on control throws you are using on ailerons, elev. and rudder. or a general settings for pattern planes. im using a dx8 with triple rates.

also what are some thing i need to look out for between flights, pre-maintenance stuff i.e check pull-pull cables, battery tray etc?

anything else i may need to know or "gotchas" before i maiden?

I set it up with the smaller control horns, so your "high rates" should be pretty much max deflection with the end point adjust at 150 on the dx8. For low rates, I'd do what is recommended in the manual here: https://3dhobbyshop.3dcartstores.com/assets/images/3DH-47OSIRIS/3DH-47OSIRIS-MANUAL.pdf