• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Newbies

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Welder's is my favorite. Basically contact cement in a handy tube applicator. Somewhat hard to find.
[MENTION=2237]3Drew[/MENTION] if you like Welders you are really going to love foam tac. It works the same as welders but doesn't turn yellow and become brittle. [MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION] just put my new 39" crack yak together with it and I love how it turned out. I bought the tube used on my yak at hobby people here in Las Vegas. It is a little more money at $12 for 2 oz but seems to be worth it. uploadfromtaptalk1409498776207.jpg

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2237]3Drew[/MENTION] if you like Welders you are really going to love foam tac. It works the same as welders but doesn't turn yellow and become brittle. [MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION] just put my new 39" crack yak together with it and I love how it turned out. I bought the tube used on my yak at hobby people here in Las Vegas. It is a little more money at $12 for 2 oz but seems to be worth it.View attachment 28410

I only use Welders when the joint needs the maximum amount of strength. It turns yellow within 3-4 month. I love Foam Tac as well, nearly as strong. I'm also using BSI Foam-Cure for joints that aren't critical. The Foam-Cure is nice (cheap and easy to work with) but its definitely not as strong as Welders and FT.

Flyboy

New to GSN!
Just got my stuntmaster today! I thought my AR6210 receiver would work in this model but after getting it I'm starting to have second thoughts. What spectrum receivers work well with this model?

Unless you're flying competitive F3P, any reasonably sized receiver will do
This is my favorite foamy Rx.
Name dropping TH once again, but I can't help it.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Just got my stuntmaster today! I thought my AR6210 receiver would work in this model but after getting it I'm starting to have second thoughts. What spectrum receivers work well with this model?
I have a used ar6100e I'll sell you for $5 shipped if you want one.

One other thing, sometimes removing your Rx from its case is an option for shedding weight depending on how it is constructed.

alawson999

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2237]3Drew[/MENTION] - I used that RX in several 3d profiles also - no problems at all. I tend to fly well within "park flyer" distances. Would suggest a care full range check if flying far away or high up.