• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3 Twin Turbine Concorde Airliners in Close Formation

dominicm

70cc twin V2
This was something you would very rarely see, if ever ! Three magnificent large scale twin turbine powered Concordes. Built to perfection, featuring smoke and nose droop...and all flown expertly in close formation.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Holy smokes! That is epic. Thanks for posting all the cool videos of stuff that’s seldom seen. I can’t remember the last time I saw a commercial jet at one of the local events I’ve attended.

Last edited:

dominicm

70cc twin V2
I travel to a lot of shows in the UK and have NEVER seen a RC commercial airliner fly so that's why I travelled to this show in Germany at great personal expense. The growth and success of my channel is now allowing me to fund these types of trips...so any recommendations on any other overseas RC shows would be great. Thinking maybe Florida Jets or Joe Nall next year but other suggestions welcome.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Joe Nall and and Florida Jets are probably the top two in the US. Although I’ve never been able to attend either in person. I work way too much. But hopefully someday.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I have been to Florida jets many times and it is usually the same people with the same aircraft. And I never saw anything remotely close to what you have shown. Maybe there are to many restrictions here and it is about to get even stricter.
And I saw more giant prop planes at Joe Nall the few time's I was there than at Top Gun. But again, nothing in a class like you have posted.