• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
want to give a special thanks to team smith jim, joe, becky,dave and mark for helping us get back road after a blown out tire on our trailer. we really appreciate all your help!
hope to see you guys in bowling green!

p.b. and lisa

Glad you got home okay.
We were hoping the tire gods were being nice to you during the rest of your journey.

We just got home ourselves.

Had a great time.
Fred did a great job of being a wonderful host. Thanks Fred ! And all of your help.

Hope yall made it home ok.. it was nice to meet yall it was a great weekend

Glad you got home okay.
We were hoping the tire gods were being nice to you during the rest of your journey.

We just got home ourselves.

Had a great time.
Fred did a great job of being a wonderful host. Thanks Fred ! And all of your help.

teookie

70cc twin V2
Had a really good time and enjoyed seeing everyone again. I had planned on staying until Sunday morning but the rain had me change my mind.

When I got home I decided that the best use of my raffle winnings would be to try and get my son more interested in the hobby. Here he is assembling (with some help) his very first 3DHS plane! :D. I hope he doesn't mind if I fly it once in a while. :p

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372636576564.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372636576564.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 287
  • uploadfromtaptalk1372636589543.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372636589543.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 272
Hey man what where you flying IM sure I meet ya this weekend but cant place a face
Had a really good time and enjoyed seeing everyone again. I had planned on staying until Sunday morning but the rain had me change my mind.

When I got home I decided that the best use of my raffle winnings would be to try and get my son more interested in the hobby. Here he is assembling (with some help) his very first 3DHS plane! :D. I hope he doesn't mind if I fly it once in a while. :p

gyro

GSN Contributor

awesome way to get the little one involved!

-G

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Tim and I are safely home. Great seeing everyone and meeting all the folks I hadnt yet met. Great time (except for the storm damage) Thanks to Fred and the rest of the club in C.G. and as always 3DHS!!
Steve

Man I wish I could have been there-wind blew like crazy at open house here. Missed out on the most awesome raffle, though XFC and NEFI were really good to me (won a DA100 at XFC) for my Aeroworks edge. I will make next year if we don't have the silly rolling layoffs again. Also planning for E-Week at Triple Tree next year.

SnowDog

Trent, that's awesome! Looks like your son is having fun....and it looks like your daughter is feeling left out...you might have to get another one for her! ;)